sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

WASHINGTON D.C.: THE MUSEUMS

Today we went to Washington. We saw the Washington monument, where we took funny photos jumping. We also saw two museums: Natural History and Air and Space. We had lunch there with our teachers. We saw a lot of cute squirrels. Then we returned to school where we waited for our American exchange girls. Some of us went to Carl's snack shop and he gave us free Italian ice. Then I caught the bus with Avery and we went home, where we had a good time. After that we went to te choir concert in a chapel where Avery and Meredith sing. It was so cool. I loved the last song, Wide Awake. Then, we went to Field of Screams with the whole group of American and Spanish exchange girls, and we ate fried oreos. I loved them! Some of us were scared and I hurt my head in the dark. It has been such a funny day!!
Paula Fornieles





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario