martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

MONUMENTS IN D.C.

Today we went to Washington DC. We had already been there last week, but today we visited the most famous monuments. We walked along the streets of Washington until we arrived at the first monument, the Washington Monument. There we took some original photos. I think it's such an authentic monument! Then we walked to the National World War ll Memorial, which I think that has shocked me so much. Later, we went to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, which shocked me, too. Then, we had lunch together and we bought some souvenirs.Finally, we walked to the White House, where we also took some photos. After that, we took the metro and we arrived at Good Counsel. Everyone went with each exchange student. I went with Jennifer and her father; we went home by car. After a long day, we took a rest and we relaxed. Then, we had dinner. I ate a bacon and cheese omelet. After dinner, I went to the mall and I bought some stuff. Today has been a good day and the weather was nice, too!
Laia Muñoz















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario