jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

THE STATE CAPITAL: ANNAPOLIS

My trip to America is the best experience that I could have. I’m learning a lot of things that I didn’t know before. It’s being so difficult  to adapt myself to this new lifestyle because they have many different habits, for instance the times when they have lunch and dinner.
Today we visited Annapolis and it is a wonderful place. It’s like in the old American films. We spent all the morning there and had lunch there, too. We visited the naval military Academy where some of the Americans students take formation. Later we arrived at school and we spent the afternoon there with some friends. The people are so cute and funny. It was the final game of Taylor and we went to the university to see the match. I went with other friends of my school and we were with other nice people there. Finally, Taylor won the match and, after that, we had a great dinner to celebrate.
Later I went to my house to relax. It has been a stressful day but I like it. I’m spending a good time with Taylor and her family and friends, too. Now I’m in the house and I am going to get ready  for the next day because we will have a busy day.
Ana Forner



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario