domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

SUNDAY WITH HOST FAMILIES

USA is such an another world. And we love it; we don't want to go back to Barcelona. We met great people. In my opinion, the weekend has been weird -this is a word that I learnt here- because each of exchange students went to different places. In my case, today morning, Meredith -my American friend- had a game so I went with her. They lost but they did a good job. For lunch I ate typical American food: a baggle. It's like a donnut bread with bacon, cheese and egg inside. I like it, so tasty! In the afternoon, Jennifer's mom -the exchange of Laia- picked me up and we went to a mall. Laia wanted an American flag and we found it! We have taken advantage of the prices in the stores and we have bought some clothes that are too expensive in Barcelona. We bought something for our families, too. I have spent a funny afternoon with Laia and I've come back home where Meredith had been doing her homework. Nice day! I'm excited because I know that a lot of awsome things will happen in the next week! 
Mireia Maduell


Pumkin Cake




























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario