lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

LEAVING BARCELONA ACROSS THE ATLANTIC

The day has arrived, I still don’t believe it. After a long flight, too long for me, despite being a patient person I can say that I’ll be flying to the Estates. Our trip started at Prat airport at 8.00am. How early to be Saturday! don’t you agree? I could have slept more instead of having woken up that early, however, wit as worth it, for sure.

The first plane we took, had a small screen in order to watch some series or play some video games to make the flight more enjoyable, if this is the accurate word to describe a ten hours boring situation. To tell you the truth, most of my mates spent such a long time sleeping or listening to some music. During the flight the hostess gave us a kind of food that at first sight was not very tasty, nevertheless in the end it was not that bad.

The second flight was better than the first one, just because I had time to stretch the legs just a bit. We took the plane at Newark airport, near New Jersey, and we flew to Maryland where our partners were waiting for us. What a warm situation! It was very sweet. They all seemed to be very friendly and now I can say that they are. Afterwards, we all went to Charlotte’s house. We took advantage of being all together to meet one another better and we kept playing and laughing.

Finally, each one of us went to their partners’ houses. As I said before, undoubtedly, my fellow classmates were in shock with the bedroom and the house facilities, as all is so huge in the States!

Paula Almécija
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario