lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

FIRST DAY WITH FAMILIES

Today it has been the first full day of our trip to the USA.
Some of us (including me) were already awake at 6-7 am because of the time difference and the jet lag. In my case, I waited until it was 9:30 am and took a shower. I wasn't feeling really hungry, and luckily my American family took me to have a brunch (breakfast + lunch, very American) at a restaurant. 
Then we met some of the students and their exchange partners and we all went to a place where there were sculptures made completely of ice and even an ice slide !! We had to wear extra jackets because it was REALLY cold there.
Then, the group spilled, and after taking some photos of the views we went shopping to an outlet. It was a really cool day, now we just have to prepare ourselves for the first day of school. Kind of!

Anna Vallès













25th November, Maryland


Today was amazing, it was our first whole day here.

After having breakfast my partner and her family took me to the church to go to mass. It was so interesting even though I’m not so religious, just because I found it so different to Spanish masses.
Then we went to my partner’s best friend's house to take her and Raquel with the rest of the exchange group to an Ice room. It was really nice. Later we also met in Abril’s partner's house and we had lunch. I’m impressed because the food here is delicious!
In the evening Raquel, Abril, me and our partners went shopping and it was funny to know them better, they are so crazy and I love that.

I’m very happy because today my partner and I got closer. Maybe the best moment today has been in Naome’s car. She was playing songs we all knew and we where singing along all together!

Clàudia Guirao


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario