domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

WELCOME BBQ




Today has been an awsome day...In the morning, we went to the open house at school. Itwas amazing because I was with Miquel and Marc and we saw this huge center: all the classes, labs, the theatre, the gyms, the dining room and a lot of more interesting and bigger places. We met a lot of teachers but the best one was the Spanish teacher because besides speaking Spanish, she speaks a little bit of Catalan, too. And she said that she loves it! In the gym, they had prepared tables where the students presented the people that were visiting the school, their clubs and activities. My American partner was there presenting the book club. We also watched the chorus at the theatre, they sing very well.
After that, I had lunch at a fast food restaurant called Subway with Lallo's friends.


And the evening was the most important part of the day. All the exchange students including the parents and the teachers went to Gavi's house, that was the biggest one, and we celebrated a BBQ party! That was really cool, I had so much fun. We danced, we sang and we played in the swimming pool. But the best of all was the Jacuzzi!


So, finally, I had a really good day with all my friends and all these nice American guys. I enjoyed a lot!


Estel Grajea





2 comentarios: