domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

SATURDAY WITH FAMILIES

First day here! First of all I woke up at 10 as I was very tired. Then, at 10:30, I had breakfast: some cereal with milk. After that, we went to a very big mall that was a little far away from where I live. After having lunch and watching a movie, we returned home and, at 7:30, some of us met for dinner at a burger restaurant. We had such a great time! After this, we went to Abel's house where we spent some time chilling out by a fire place which was so nice...we also sang some songs and ate s'mores!
But not all JMJ stdents have done the same as me...Anna, Clara, Abel, Ainoa...went searching the perfect pumkin as Halloween is coming soon! Maria went to New York city and, at night, Andrea, Marc and Ainoa went to a birthday party that was so funny! So, in general, we all had such a wonderful first day...Hope that tomorrow is as good as today...or even better!!

Laura Ferrer 














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario