lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Monday & Sandy

Today, what can we say about this day? Today we did not go to the school because there was a hurricane. Yesterday, some other  students and I went to New York and came home very late. so this morning we all got to sleep in. When I woke up i toke a shower and then had breakfast-lunch. I was very worried about the hurricane so I felt like crying. Immediately I  skyped with my mum and she said to me that I shouldn't be worried about it, because in America it is normal  and I could see that my mum was calm. We saw that it was raining and the wind was blowing very hard. After I finished skyping my mum I did a part of my homework. Next  I talked with my father and with my mother again. My mother said to me that she was not very concerned for me because she knew that I will be OK. Then I had dinner with my host family. I then played a game with Maddie and her sister Allie. Finally I am now watching a movie and when it is over I will go to bed. I have a message for all the parents: Don't worry, all it's OK.
Laura Marsal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario