martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

LAST DAY AROUND

The day begins with Kaylen knocking on my door, it’s time to wake up.

We get ready for our last day together in Maryland and, before leaving the place, we make sure we don’t forget anything and we check how heavy my suitcase is. While Kaylen is driving us to school, I eat pumcakes and yogurt… I love it.

Karen ( Kaylen’s mom) gives me a present to my family and we say goodbye to each other, here is when the first tears of the day come to my eyes.

At school I first go to enviromental class, it’s strange to me that they have animals in clas like a turtle or a fish. My second class is maths and at the third period most of us take an art lesson. We have lunch and then meet everyone and start saying goodbye.

It’s really hard to leave but we’ll see one another again, now we have to take the bus to the airport, go to check in, and get on the plane.

During the hours in the plain, Marc and I watch a movie and sleep a bit because we’ll arrive soon in Barcelona, so we need to rest; these last days in the USA have been an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Wishing to see you all again, kisses from Barcelona!

Maria








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario