jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

After Sandy


It was Tuesday, the morning after the big storm of Sandy, we woke up at the basement because we were safer there. We didn't have school, so we were playing wii and I did my homework from school. We ate lunch and after Sandy calmed, we were able to go outside, and we went to Columbia's mall. I did my last shopping and I ate a chocolate cupcake  for 18 cents, because the cash of the store was broke. I was so excited when I knew that the next day we would go to the aquarium in Baltimore to see the dolphins, sharks and all kinds of fishes , frogs and crocodiles. At night we picked up the pumpkins and I picked up a pumpkin of a witch, it was so amazing and funny! We were prepared for the next day, HALLOWEEN!

Cristina Mirabet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario