domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

SATURDAY IN GEORGETOWN

Finally Saturday! We've done many fun things... First of all we went to Georgetown in the morning. Georgetown is a historical neighborhood, commercial, and entertainment district located in northwest Washington, D.C. It's a bright and beautiful place where you can have a good time. We went shopping to a few shops. The ones we liked most were Abercrombie and Urban Outfitters. We had lunch at a pizza place. It was hard to find a place for everybody and we had to wait a little bit but it tasted very good!! After that we went to a famous cupcake place in Georgetown. I had the best coconut cupcake I've ever tried. Then we did more shopping and everybody went home. I was very tired when I got home so I took a nap. My partner's friends came and we went to have dinner at a nice burguer restaurant. After that we had a milkshake and then we drove home. It was a long day!
Anna Franquesa



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario